For nearly 20 years, Interstate Autobody & Truck has offered the largest paint booth and collision repair facility in the Wenatchee Valley and surrounding areas. Our garage specializes in a variety of vehicle painting and repair, including RV and Motorhome collision repair and bodywork.
With summertime quickly approaching, we know that you’ll be taking your recreational vehicle or motorhome out on the road for some exciting vacations and adventures. Should you get into an accident while out on your travels, you can bring your motorhome to Interstate Autobody & Truck for high quality collision repair. We’ll get your RV back on the road as quickly as possible so that you can get back to your vacationing!
Here are some of the benefits of our motorhome collision repair services:
- Proper Preparation: When we receive a motorhome collision repair job, we start right from the beginning with the proper preparation for the work to be done. Depending on the extent of the damage – from scratches or dents up to replacement of a body panel – we prepare the area and determine all the right steps to take to get your RV looking good as new!
- Appropriate Replacement Parts: To save on time and improve the quality of your experience, we maintain good relationships with our sources so that we can quickly acquire any needed OEM replacement components. We also use only the best quality OEM parts for RV and motorhome collision repair. If the part we need is out of stock here in the shop, our sources can get them to us quickly. This way, your motorhome will spend less time in our garage, and more time out adventuring!
- Accurate Paint Work: From the primer to the last polish, our expertise in paint work guarantees attention to detail and quality. Our paint booth is a full 60 feet, to accommodate even the largest RVs and motorhomes.
So, as you travel the roads, campgrounds, and sites this spring and summer in your recreational vehicle, stay safe and have fun! But should you get into an accident, Interstate Autobody & Truck is ready to provide our expertise in RV and motorhome collision repair services. Contact us for a free quote!
Latest posts by Larry Wilhelmi (see all)
- Semi Truck Drivers: Get Your Truck Fixed Before Summer! - March 31, 2015
- Antique Car Restoration at Interstate Auto Body and Truck - March 3, 2015
- Motorhome Collision Repair & Bodywork - February 1, 2015